Database of James Arwine Names

Did he used to make you wait all day for your allowance/lunch money and then never end up giving it to you?

Or is it far worse? Are there unspeakable Arwinean horrors that will make his shameful eBay exploits pale by comparison?

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CheckeredxDemon

@zachary:

My mom always said "He has a problem; he's too obsessed with music." I agree with that. He has SO many fucking CDs; probably, and I'm not kidding, 10,000 or so. Most he's never listened to and they're still wrapped. I want to report him, but I can't bring myself to do so; he's doing something illegal, but that doesn't change the fact that he's family.

@koogles:

Fuck, I can't even remember. I'd only see him on the weekends since about, 4th grade I think. I live with my mom.

Ha. "Arwinean Horrors". That's great.

I don't really want to make me posting here about myself, so I'd rather not talk about why I chose to not see him any more. Also, because he doesn't know and not knowing will bug the hell out of him; just in case he does read over this shit.

10,000 CDs. And to think how many he would have if he paid for every CD he won off eBay! Add a few more zeros after the "1"!

So your dad is separated/divorced. Explains some of the "free time" on his hands, I guess. Sounds like he needs to get his priorities straight. Does he have a job? And if so, how many different credit card numbers does he handle/process on a daily basis?

Don't want to sound like Dr. Phil, but don't be like your Dad. If he is a deadbeat dad, take him to court and get his cd's. Sell them the legit way and you and your mom could be living the good life for awhile. :P

Guest CheckeredxDemon

I have some stuff listed in my intrests in my profile.

Punk. And I love metal; haven't really found anything to make it into my top favorites, though. I like Ska a lot too. And Jrock [japanese rock] If you've never listened to Dir en Grey, do so; fucking kickass Jrock. Hell, if it isn't pop or country, I'd probably like it.

Any news on the latest Ebay username. As a precaution I've just added fixitmr822 to my blocked bidders list.

He won one of my CD's about two weeks ago under another user name. By the time the auction ended he ws naru'd. He Emails me and says he can't pay but if I work with him he will pay me - ha ha ha. Boy was he pissed when I told him him I would not sell it to him.

Suppose you could call it a lucky escape.

Not to be a complete turd, but can we keep this thread just for Arwine usernames? :drink:

This thread I linked below will work good for any shit slinging.

http://heavyharmonies.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=7971

Welcome to the HH Funny Farm CheckeredXDemon. Making the move to speak up was pretty bold of you and I'm sure many of us respect that. The sad thing is, the only thing that will make him stop what he's been doing, is getting caught in the act. Kind of like an intervention of some sort. Maybe he'll change his ways, maybe not, but you'll never know unless you try it. I know it would be hard to do, but if anyone in my family were doing things and it affected other people financially or physically, I would very much report them to the right authorities. Call it ough love or whatever, but something needs to get done soon. He'll eventually screw over the wrong person and they'll take things into their own hands and the outcome may not be a pretty one for all parties involved. Nip it in the bud before things get to that point :drink:

Mr. Arwine has hit me 2x on eBay in the past year. The first was as rockerherc, the most recent (December) was as labsherc2005. I knew the name rang a bell but, like a fool, I didn't give it a second thought. That was before I knew about all of this. I actually called him after I learned that he paid God Is Myth after they called and spoke to him. He claimed it wasn't him...that James was out of town. Whatever.

Anyway, I posted a note on our website mentioning that he owed us some $. Tonight I received an email from Susan Arwine alerting me to this board and asking who else he has ripped off. So...after coming here and reading all of this crap, I can't help but wonder...who emailed me and is this really his daughter posting all of this crap? Not that I care, but think about it...he changes eBay id's all the time. He obviously gets off on fucking with people. The guy has no life. What would stop him from posting here as his daughter to further mess with those he knows are trying to stop him? At any rate...

So...after coming here and reading all of this crap, I can't help but wonder...who emailed me and is this really his daughter posting all of this crap? Not that I care, but think about it...he changes eBay id's all the time. He obviously gets off on fucking with people. The guy has no life. What would stop him from posting here as his daughter to further mess with those he knows are trying to stop him? At any rate...

Well, if she is he, or whatever, I personally dont care a bit. The board is for fun and if he gets the buzz of pretending to be 14 yo gal, so be it, hahaha.

@ Jamez, if this is really you, just dont post your picture in lingerie, all the rest would be fine :P

Guest CheckeredxDemon

I'm definately who I say I am. I can understand people being skeptical, though.

If anyone has had my dad buy from them before and has an e-mail from him, just compare the typing styles. I'm more literate than him online; from how he talked on AIM to me, atleast.

Just a hunch but this may be James' new Ebay ID:

toratora49444

Kinda matches some of the old IDs, it is brand new and bid on one of my CDs up right now.

Anyway to see what this person has been bidding on the past 2 days.

I guess we will see.

toratora49444

Kinda matches some of the old IDs, it is brand new and bid on one of my CDs up right now.

I guess we will see.

Make a request to get the bidders personal info, if he's bid on your things you can do so. I always do it when a newby bids on my things. Go under advanced search and look under members contact info. You then insert the ebay id you are requesting and the item in question and they will send you an e-mail almost instantly with the bidders info. If it's him please let us know.

:drink:

toratora49444

I guess we will see.

Make a request to get the bidders personal info, if he's bid on your things you can do so. I always do it when a newby bids on my things. Go under advanced search and look under members contact info. You then insert the ebay id you are requesting and the item in question and they will send you an e-mail almost instantly with the bidders info. If it's him please let us know.

:drink:

I didn't know you could do this, thanks!. Nope, not James but I'm just so paranoid about that sneaky little bastard. Anytime a brand new person bids on my stuff that has any similarity with James' old IDs I'm very wary of. Sorry about jumping the gun.

• 4 weeks later...

You guys can report these just like anyone else.

Click on the Help tab and then when that page comes up, click on the Contact Us thing. When the menu comes up, click on problems with other members and then Problems with buyers and under that, Suspended Buyer is using another ID.

You guys can report these just like anyone else.

Click on the Help tab and then when that page comes up, click on the Contact Us thing. When the menu comes up,  click on problems with other members and then Problems with buyers and under that, Suspended Buyer is using another ID.

I do it every time, but for some reson they dont kill him nearly as fast as when you report him, o mighty gunslinger :bowdown::)

Not sure that has anything to do with it. I just say in the box they give, that this is James Arwine again and I give them his address and past usernames, just like in the first post of this thread.

Not sure that has anything to do with it. I just say in the box they give, that this is James Arwine again and I give them his address and past usernames, just like in the first post of this thread.

Ok I did it, lets see how long it will take until he gets :baneed: