Database of James Arwine Names

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the f***er's back! mtlrckr17356 Check it out! No quit in him. T-bone, if it's him can you get rid of this piece of shit? :2up: Check what he has bid on! I only have space for 1000 blocked bidders, at this rate I will run out of space pretty soon.

And the countdown is on..... <_<

Feedback Page

Hmmm....look who he won a cd from? <_< Name look familiar? He's also using HH Database for his cd info.....

Just a hunch but I bet this is Jame's new ID, he just bid on a Wicked Kin CD I was watching (yeah, I already own the CD but was watching it for the hell of it :) ) and the ID is very similar to others he has used:

nightshftr2nd

YAWN!!!!!Does Arwine have to make it so obvious it's him. It's like playing hide and go seek with my 3 year old. He is taking the joy out of hating him, which makes me hate him even more. :eviltongue: I give it 2 days and that id is NARUed.

Here's James Arwine's latest eBay user name: nightshftr2nd

He won my Feel: "Against the Grain" auction. To be fair, he did pay promptly, but seeing as how so many others have been screwed by him, I thought I'd bring his latest incarnation to everyone's attention. Since he paid me, I'm not going to report him to eBay, but those of you who get a kick out of getting him NLARU'ed, have at it.

My work here is done. :)

He won my Feel: "Against the Grain" auction.  To be fair, he did pay promptly, but seeing as how so many others have been screwed by him, I thought I'd bring his latest incarnation to everyone's attention.  Since he paid me, I'm not going to report him to eBay, but those of you who get a kick out of getting him NLARU'ed, have at it.

He also paid me, but three weeks later did a chargeback with Paypal, claiming not having received. He has done this to countless people. Be prepared to get that e-mail from Paypal and hopefully you have a tracking number.

He won my Feel: "Against the Grain" auction.  To be fair, he did pay promptly, but seeing as how so many others have been screwed by him, I thought I'd bring his latest incarnation to everyone's attention.  Since he paid me, I'm not going to report him to eBay, but those of you who get a kick out of getting him NLARU'ed, have at it.

He also paid me, but three weeks later did a chargeback with Paypal, claiming not having received. He has done this to countless people. Be prepared to get that e-mail from Paypaland hopefully you have tracking number.

Thanks for the heads-up, but don't worry, I'm taking precautions to cover my hindquarters. I'm well aware of all his stupid tricks, but the reality is, he only paid $1.00 for the CD, so if he finds it worth his time to try and get a measly buck back, then he can have it. I've got more important things to do with my time than fight about 100 pennies.

My hunch was right then (look at the post a few up from this one). The ironic thing is he won a lot of those CDs from otc_4_me so he may be filing a legit claim to paypal soon cuz I'm pretty sure he won't get any of those CDs. A match maid in heaven those two I tell ya.

Does that mean I won't be receiving any postive feedback from him when he gets the CD? Damn. :anon:

Guest CheckeredxDemon

Hey. Don't really know how to start this. Read this all before you start flaming me, even though I know I'll get flamed, dispite the fact that I'm on your side.

I'm his daughter. But don't think I have ties to him or anything; I don't. I stopped seeing him about a week ago. I almost hate him as much as all of you do. I hate how he rips people off and shit. I think everyone else he knows would, if they knew. Only people in the family who know that he does that (that I know of, atleast) are my mother (his divorced wife) and I. I've been lurking in here for awhile on a different account but have never posted till now. I just thought I'd make myself known or something for some reason.

And he's probably reading this if he monitors here, so: Dad, stop calling the school. I don't want a confrence with you.

Hey. Don't really know how to start this. Read this all before you start flaming me, even though I know I'll get flamed, dispite the fact that I'm on your side.

I'm his daughter. But don't think I have ties to him or anything; I don't. I stopped seeing him about a week ago. I almost hate him as much as all of you do. I hate how he rips people off and shit. I think everyone else he knows would, if they knew. Only people in the family who know that he does that (that I know of, atleast) are my mother (his divorced wife) and I. I've been lurking in here for awhile on a different account but have never posted till now. I just thought I'd make myself known or something for some reason.

And he's probably reading this if he monitors here, so: Dad, stop calling the school. I don't want a confrence with you.

Interesting indeed....naturally we've just got to take you at face value for who you say you are, but you've definitely got our attention. :P

Would you happen to know what ISP your father is currently using?

whiplash1972

James Arwine's daughter!! The plot thickens!! If you are indeed his daughter, a few quick questions:

1. Is there a shortage of postage stamps in Red Lion, PA, that prevents your dad from sending payment for CDs he wins on eBay?

2. Is his name registered in the Guiness Book of World Records for the most number of different credit cards owned?

3. How many drinks does your daddy throw back before bidding on eBay?

koogs

Guest CheckeredxDemon
James Arwine's daughter!! The plot thickens!! If you are indeed his daughter, a few quick questions:

1. Is there a shortage of postage stamps in Red Lion, PA, that prevents your dad from sending payment for CDs he wins on eBay?

2. Is his name registered in the Guiness Book of World Records for the most number of different credit cards owned?

koogs

::1::

Ha. Definately not.

::2::

I wouldn't be suprised. Go look it up.

::3::

Actually, he never really drank at all. Atleast when I would be there. He'd have his ass in front of the computer all day, though.

And I don't know if that was posted with the intention of you being a smartass. If so, it didn't work because it didn't offend me at all. I actually found it humorous.

koogs

::1::

Ha. Definately not.

::2::

I wouldn't be suprised. Go look it up.

::3::

Actually, he never really drank at all. Atleast when I would be there. He'd have his ass in front of the computer all day, though.

And I don't know if that was posted with the intention of you being a smartass. If so, it didn't work because it didn't offend me at all. I actually found it humorous.

Not intended to offend! It's just 3 years of pent-up frustration spewing out in every compass direction. How old are you anyway? I'm surprised to learn that James Arwine has procreated. At worst, I thought he might be a deadbeat dad or something, given his deadbeat bidding tendencies.

Does your dad get a kick out off screwing people, or is it beyond his control. Like a serial killer, once you start you can't stop. Has he any moral fiber, any regrets at all. Can't you report your dad to the authorities, for all the stealing he does? If you are indeed his daughter, I feel sorry for you and anybody that is related to him.